Sunday, August 2, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow!

Hi everyone!

I can't believe how fast the time has flown! I leave tomorrow at 12:10pm and arrive in Beijing on Monday at 1:50 pm (which is 1:50 am in NJ). I'm excited and nervous all at once, but I think that this will be an experience of a lifetime. It still doesn't feel like I'm leaving for a whole year!

Anyway, it's time for my last delicious mom-cooked dinner for a while. Make sure to subscribe to our blog and leave lots of comments! Emails are always appreciated as well :)! Check back soon for our first China entry, hopefully full of videos and pictures (as long as the internet permits)!

Zoie

5 comments:

  1. i would've never guessed that you'd be a blogging type...Have fun making the dopes! Make sure to show the little chinese kids the finger motions that i used back in Summer 04 at the cheesecake factory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you both arrived and the jouney continues
    jet lag or no time for it
    chinese cuisine in triplicate
    bye
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there..glad you both made it..First Class all the way!!!! Don't "sweat" the small stuff..HAHA...enjoy the ride luvyamombeary,bigeyedblue,grayug-li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zoie,

    Glad to hear you made it to China! I was going to reply to your email earlier, but I was in Vegas and did not use the internet! Update your blog and take mad pics so we can see! I am currently at my cool fun work study job where I go on facebook and gmail and make copies and rearrange rooms for $11/hour :) I will email you with fun vegas stories since I would like to keep this post PG ;)

    ReplyDelete