Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My 2 Cents!

Hey Everyone! It was Zoie's turn to write the long blog post, but I
decide to add my 2 cents!

1) This week is almost over! We only have a half week due to Chinese
National Day (Independence Day)
2) The Badgers are 4-0, and I couldn't be more excited. Hopefully we can get a big road win @ Minnesota this weekend!
3) Besides the Badgers being 4-0, I am also extremely excited for our trip
to Japan! If you know me well, I am most excited for the food. I am
trying to plan everyday around different meals I want in Japan.
Luckily, Zoie is on board with the idea of eating lots of food in
Japan, so that makes me very excited for our trip. I know she has been
looking forward to sushi in Japan since her parents taught her how to
use chopsticks and eat sushi when she was just weeks old.
4) I really miss everyone a lot. Although I am having a good time
here, I can't wait to return home next year to see everyone! Hopefully
though I will see some of you soon.

I hope everyone (those of you who celebrate Jewish holidays) have a
wonderful New Year! I will get back to y'all when I return from Japan!

Love to all, Daniel

GO BADGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment